Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our guide for answers to many of the questions you may have about your stay with us, as well as our property policies. Please don't hesitate to reach us for additional information.
Deposit due at the time of reservation is 100 percent of the first night's stay and is fully refundable in accordance with our cancellation policy. The balance is due upon arrival. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Cash is accepted following a credit card deposit.
- Reservations must be canceled 5 days prior to arrival via e-mail with your reservation number.
- If notice of cancellation is less than 5 days prior to check-in, the first night's deposit is non-refundable.
- For reservations of 3 or more rooms and stays longer than 7 days, we require a cancellation notice of 14 days or loss of deposit applies. Group reservations require a cancellation notice of 21 days or loss of deposit applies.
- Reservations made through third-party sites (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, etc.) must be canceled on the website where you made your reservation.
- Reservations modified more than 5 days prior to arrival may incur a $10 change fee.
No-shows will be charged 100 percent of the amount of a one-night stay plus 25 percent of remaining balance for longer multi-day reservations.
Check-in begins at 4 PM; early check-in available upon request.
Check-out is at 10 AM. For a later check-out, please inquire at the front desk. A fee may apply to check-outs later than noon.
A few rooms on the property are pet-friendly. Please call us ahead at (307) 231-5755 to ensure we have availability. This includes for Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals. Pet fees apply.
The interiors of all rooms are non-smoking of any kind. Smoking inside the room will incur a $250 fee charged to your credit card. There is a designated area outside of the courtyard for smoking; the interior courtyard is smoke-free.
Lockable indoor storage may be available by request. No bikes may be stored inside our rooms.
Applicable taxes are subject to change without notice.
If rooms are damaged or left extremely dirty during a stay, guests will be charged the amount it costs to replace damaged item, plus a $50 cleaning fee. To maintain the cleanliness of our linens, we are happy to provide clean sheets for your backpack and food sorting on beds.